What personal information we get from people who visit our blog, website or application?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the web, or use some of our options in the following ways:
• To customize the user experience and enable us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which most interested.
• To improve our website in order to provide better service.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is regularly scanned by security holes and vulnerabilities known in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We do not use an SSL certificate only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information
Do we use “cookies”?
• Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of the ads.
• To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so as to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This is done through your browser. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features are disabled but not to affect your experience on our website.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide in advance. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or the rights, property or safety of others. However, information from non-personally identifiable visitor can be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third party links not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google advertising requirements can be summarized in the Principles of Google advertising. They are launched to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en&rd=1 We have not allowed Google AdSense on our site, but we can do in the future.
COPPA (Law on the Protection of Children’s Online Privacy)
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under 13 years Protection Act (COPPA) of the Children’s Online Privacy puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission’s consumer protection agency in the nation, enforces COPPA Rule, which explains what traders web sites and online services should do to protect the privacy and safety of children online. We do not sell specifically to children under 13 years.
Toa Alta, Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico 00953